Last updated: June 19, 2015.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
SERVICES PROVIDED BY PLI
LICENSE FOR USE OF WEBSITE
PLI owns the Site and apart from copyrights and trademarks of others, owns all content and material comprising the Site (“Materials”) together with all intellectual property related to the Materials. You are permitted the non-exclusive license revocable at will (“License”) to view, download for caching purposes only, and print the Materials from the Site solely for your own personal use.
Apart from the foregoing License, you may not in whole or in part:
- Edit or modify the Materials,
- Sell, rent, sub-license, or use the Materials for any commercial purpose,
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, redistribute, or otherwise exploit the Materials,
- Show or republish the Materials in any public commercial or non-commercial manner for any purpose,
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software that is part of the Site or is used by the Site,
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Site or Materials, or
- Transfer the Materials to another person or “mirror” the Materials or Site on any other server.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE WEBSITE
In addition to other restrictions set forth in the Terms, you agree that you shall not:
- Monitor, gather, scrape, or copy any of the Materials on this Site by use of any automated process or through any extraction tool or manual process of any kind,
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof or any of the Materials,
- Attempt to or circumvent the security systems of the Site,
- Attempt to or gain unauthorized access to the Materials, services provided by PLI, PLI customer or user accounts, or PLI computer systems or networks connected to any PLI server,
- Attempt to or use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by PLI in its sole discretion,
- Upload to, or use the Site, to copy, store, host, use, or distribute any information or data containing or linking to viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spyware, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer scripts intended to interrupt, limit, or destroy the Site or PLI computer systems or networks connected to any PLI server or access or obtain the information of another, or
- Use this Site in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
You represent and warrant that you own all right and title in and to all materials submitted to us by you through this Site or otherwise whether electronic or otherwise subject to the rights of others, if any, which you agree to specify. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold PLI harmless from a breach of the foregoing. You grant to PLI the worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute such materials submitted to us by you.
DISCLAIMER; NO WARRANTY
PLI cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error free and PLI makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY PLI ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PLI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. PLI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND PLI MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT PLI, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS. PLI MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIALS.
Limitation of Liability
Neither PLI, any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site or service provided by PLI shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall PLI be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if PLI has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and Materials available from this Site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of the Terms and the parties acknowledge that PLI would not grant access to the Site without your agreement hereto.
If a provision of the Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with Florida law without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions, and any disputes relating to the interpretation or enforcement of the Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue shall be proper only in, state court in Pinellas County, Florida, or federal court in Hillsborough County, Florida.