PharmaLink’s On-Site Representatives deliver the ultimate returns processing service! Our team is equipped with cutting-edge technology, and industry leading knowledge, to provide you with a fast and worry-free return service. From pulling shelves, to inventory consultation, our staff has the tools and expertise to help control cost and maximize inventory efficiency in your pharmacy. We work around your schedule to provide the most efficient and value driven service in the industry. After your service is complete, our online customer portal Encore® compliments our service by visualizing returns processing data in the industry’s most intuitive reporting platform. It’s the data you need to help maximize profitability in inventory. Our experienced staff is dedicated to providing customers with the highest standard of quality to ensure satisfaction. Contact us today to schedule a service and see why our clients are saying “Returns have never been Easier!”
- Ground shipping, via common carrier, from the returning facility to the PLI processing facility.
- Processing of returned products to determine credit eligibility according to manufacturer and wholesaler returns policy.
- Shipment of returnable product to pharmaceutical manufacturer for credit.
- Sortation, characterization, and profiling of non-returnable merchandise.
- Disposal of non-returnable products via incineration.
- Application and execution of product return authorizations.
- Product staging and handling.
- Detailed return inventory reports and certificates of destruction.
- Access to web-based inventory and reporting applications.
- Storage and tracking of future dated return product.