When navigating the pharmaceutical returns process, it takes an expert to ensure regulatory compliance and the maximization of credit value. PharmaLink has the team of professionals to handle your return needs and lead your pharmacy to inventory profitability. Our highly trained staff of professional Return Consultants take the art of return processing to the next level with technology and automation that simplifies the returns process, delivering results that outperform any other service in the industry. Call us today find out why our customers receive more credit and why PharmaLink has the industry’s leading customer satisfaction rate!
Our Mail-In Services are Available Nationwide
See our Mail-In Return Service Below
Our Mail-In Service Includes the following features.
- Ground shipping, via common carrier, from the returning facility to the PLI processing facility.
- Processing of returned products to determine credit eligibility according to manufacturer and wholesaler returns policy.
- Shipment of returnable product to pharmaceutical manufacturer for credit.
- Sortation, characterization, and profiling of non-returnable merchandise.
- Disposal of non-returnable products via incineration.
- Application and execution of product return authorizations.
- Product staging and handling.
- Detailed return inventory reports and certificates of destruction.
- Access to web-based inventory and reporting applications.
- Storage and tracking of future dated return product.